Heat pipe (Q-Pipe)
Heat recovery technology is based on heat transfer in high vacuum conditions (up to 10-7 Torr) using the so-called. heat pipes. In Q-tube Pipe are connected to each other with numerous innovative solutions, which include the use of unprecedented before the evacuation methods and production of thermal pipe of materials with the highest degree of purity.
The principle of operation
A heat pipe is a simple device, a technically high-efficiency of the transport of heat. A characteristic feature of this device is that it can pick up a stream of high density heat from the chilled and upload it to the upper heat source. Heat exchange tubes is carried out in the following stages:
- Evaporation of the working fluid in the lower part of the tube as a result of receiving heat from high-temperature factor eg. hot air;
- Transport from the working fluid odparowanego rate of ultrasonic to the upper part of the heating tube;
- Condensation of the working fluid in the upper part of the tube and heat transfer to the the liquefaction of low temperature, for example: water;
- Back to the bottom of the fluid liquefied tube.
The processes of evaporation and condensation takes place as long as there is a temperature difference between the two ends of the tube.
Specific features of functioning of pipe:
- Maximum coefficient of heat transmission efficiency;
- Constant temperature along the entire tubes;
- The operation is theoretically unlimited in time;
- Very high heat transport performance carried out in small devices.
Thanks to the above, it tube manufactured by us are the most effective way of thermal heat transfer with all known today.